Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||PE||Color:||Plain White Or Customized|
|Printing:||1 - 3 Colors||Gusset::||With Or Without|
|Capacity:||5 - 50 Kgs||Usage:||Promotion / Packing / Shopping|
|Advantage:||Waterproof, Light In Weight||Port:||Qingdao, China|
|Thickness:||150mic - 200mic||Pattern Type:||Customized|
|Feature:||Durable, Disposable, Moisture Proof, And Printing Logo||Logo:||Accept Customized Logo|
|Sealing & Handle:||Heat Seal||Weight:||Customized|
|Size:||Customized Size||Sample Time:||10 Days|
1. Can withstand 70-80℃ high temperature filling and be carried dozens of times.
2. The bag surface is smooth, bright and clean,beautiful, the pattern is rich in content, the color is clear, and has the anti fake property.
3. Good tightness,moisture proof,water proof,anti fouling,can be stacked in the open-air,easy shipment and storage.The inner products never melt,lump,loss weight and quality.
4. Special formulation of the bag make it not deformed under high temperature,not brittle fractures in the cold; Compared with plastic woven bag,the storage and shelf life of outer packing and inner products can be extended to double.
5. Flexible packaging capacity,can design and produce different kinds of color,thickness,size aimed at different businesses.
6. Improve packaging efficiency,reduce labor intensity.As the use of automatic packaging technology,the packaging speed improved 3-5 times than traditional plastic woven bag,the number of operators is reduced by about 75%.
7. FFS bags are easy to be recycled,and protect the ecological environment.
8. With the application of new materials,the film thickness is gradually reduced,the intensity is gradually increased,the integrated packaging cost is better than that of traditional packaging.
FFS bags are mostly used in petrochemical industries for packing granular products.
These rolls are normally produced with thickness of 160 microns and Our Company has proved its ability in this field, by producing 120 microns films, approved by petrochemical companies. 145 microns films, produced by our company have been favored in continues use, in petrochemical companies. Producing films with the less thickness is economic and environmentally appropriate. Due to its special characteristics, these types of films can be used in the packaging of fertilizers, animal feed and granular materials.