Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Custom Order:||Accept||Use:||Surface Film For Waterproof Membrane|
|Hardness:||Soft||Type:||Other Waterproofing Materials|
|Paper Core ID:||3"||Size:||Custom Size Accepted|
|Sample:||Free||Logo:||Accept Customized Logo|
Cross Laminated Polyethylene Films for sbs waterproof bitumen membranes
Cross Laminated Film is widely used in anti-child tear packaging (MediCRREO); explosive packaging; chemical packaging; Blister Guard packaging; export merchandise packaging bags; building waterproof materials, postal tag, car airbag label, aviation tag Bulletproof clothing, etc.
1. Excellent dimensional stability. It can fix its own size without deformation.
2. Two-way tear resistance. The vertical and horizontal mesh structure effectively solves the phenomenon of easy wrinkling and drumming after construction.
3. Performance against UV radiation. The use of outdoor high temperature conditions is guaranteed.
4. High strength and high elongation performance. Excellent resistance to high and low temperature.
5. Unique puncture resistance, self-healing and continuous tear resistance and excellent nail water tightness.
|1||Tensile Property||Tensile Strength/Mpa ≥||30||50|
|Elongation as MaxF/% ≥||200|
|Elongation at break/% ≥||250|
|2||Sample number of no broken tested by free-falling dart method ≥||8|
|3||Tear Strength(Nail Shank)/N ≥||60|
|4||Angle Tear Strength/N ≥||25|
|5||Thermal Stability||120 ℃,10min, No bulb, No deformation|
|6||Cryogenic Flexibility ℃||
No fissure, No delamination
|7||Thermal Ageing||Appearance||No bulb, No deformation|
|Subsequent MaxF/% ≥||80|
|Elongation at MaxF/% ≥||200|
|Elongation at break/% ≥||200|
|8||Artificial Weathering||Appearance||No bulb, No deformation|
|Subsequent MaxF/% ≥||70|
|Elongation at MaxF/% ≥||180|
|Elongation at break/% ≥||180|
1. For Underlayment Waterproof Membranes
2. For Butyl Tapes